Monday, March 18, 2013

The character in my book "Out of my Mind" that I would most want to meet is Melody. I would most want to meet her because she inspires me. She never gives up dispute her disabilities o not being able to speak or walk. She joins the quiz team for the school even though everyone looks at her weird. She is the only one that ever got a perfect score. She is extremely smart. She studied twice as much as everyone else with her neighbor Mrs. V. Another reason that I would like to meet her is because she is so strong. It must be so hard to have all those word and things that you want to say inside you, but not being able to. For example just th simple things like saying thank you or I love you to her parents.  She used to feel sorry for herself but then started to relize that doing that wasn't going to get her very far. Once she got her media talker her whole life turned around and she was able to communicate with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment